Sunday, July 14, 2019

Adam Daub


Adam Daub's Bio:
My name is Adam Daub. I am 28 years old. I have been shooting muzzleloaders in competition since I was 11 years old. I've always enjoyed collecting orginal 18th and 19th century muzzleloaders. I won a scholarship from Muzzleloader Magazine for the gun building class by Southern Ohio Artisan Workshop in January and was taught by Ian Pratt and Ken Gahagan. Since then i habe built two guns and curently working on my 3rd which will be displayed at the show. I am building a .62 caliber Jeager influenced flintlock.

Photo's of Adam at work on his Jeager:






                                    
 

                        



Come see Adam's finished flintlock at the 2019 CLA Show in Lexington.  You can also contact Adam via e-mail at: amd9992@gmail.com  





1 comment: